Meep's smokey eyes: in this demo, i will show you how to create the classic black look with a little twist.
1. Surround your eyes with a thick line of Dot Black Fluid Liner (3 sd.) Try to get the line nice and rounded at the tips.
2. Surround that line with a smokey layer of Dot Black Eye Kohl (6 sd.)
3. Maximize your lashes with Dot Volumizing Mascara (3 sd) and Dot Lengthening Mascara (2 sd.)
4. Now, at this step you can stop if you're boring and like to stick to classics, but i think the lashes need to be pumped up like in my last tutorial. So, use Sunny Bunny Lovely Lashes Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, and Bottom Right (30 sc and 20 sc each,) Splendid Eyelashes (the smaller two pairs) (30 sc each,) and Sunny Bunny Midnight Lower Lash Left and Right (6 sd each.)
5. Use Dot Shadow Eyeshadow (5 sd) and swoop a smudgy line across your top lash line that is very thin.
BAM! NOW U HAZ AWESOME SMOKY EYES!
Here's my finished product:
So, what do you think? Are you going to try this look? Comment.
Hooray Christmas! I'm so cheery right now that i'm going to give y'all a wonderful X-mas gift! Get ready.........a make-over tutorial!! This is a personal favorite of mine. I call it "Don't Break My Heart."
1. Start with your face. Go to your beauty parlor. Use whatever face shape and eyes that you want. I used the very last face shape on the second page and for the eyes i used my normal eyes, which are in the second row, the second column on page seven.
2. Make your face look a bit...sadder. For eyebrows i used the pair on the third page, in the third column in the first row. Then i moved them a bit closer to my eyes.
3. For a sad mouth, you don't want a downright frown. Choose an uneasy one-i used the one in the superstar category on page five, column three, row three. For non-superstars, try the one on page four, column three, row two.
4. You can also use whatever nose you want-i used my normal one-which is on page one, column three, row three. And for hair, you should use a messy but cute style, like the one in the superstar category, page one, column four, row two. For non-superstars, try the style on page five, column one, row two. Use the fifth hair color-the dark brown one.
5. Now for makeup! Start by applying Dot Black Liquid Liner around both eyes. Get a nice, short, spike on the edge of the eye and a line as thick as possible all around.
6. Next use Dot Volumizing Mascara and Dot Lengthening Mascara.
7. Use as much Dot Black Kohl as possible around both eyes.
8. Use one layer of Dot Flame Red Blush right underneath each eye so it looks puffy (like you've been crying.) Apply a light layer to each cheek, too.
8. Use Dot White Collection Eyeshadow starting in the middle of the top eyelash. Drag the brush up to a little below each eyebrow. Continue to sweep over to the edge of your face and down slightly below the bottom lash. Fill in the gap with two layers.
9. Use Dot Shadow Eyeshadow starting from the beginning of the top lash over to where it slowly overlaps with the white section. Fill the gap with about three layers. Brush across the top lash line with the black several times.
10. Use as many layers of Dot Golden Fleece Lipstick as you can.
11. Use a set of Sunny Bunny Lovely Lashes (top and bottom, left and right.)
12. Use a set of Sunny Bunny Dark Dotty Eyes (left and right.)
13. Use another set of Sunny Bunny Lovely Lashes, but only the top two. Place them so the lashes sit in between the previous ones.
14. Now put on Splendid Eyelashes (the first kind) and Splendid Eyelashes (the second kind.)
15. Nest, use a pair of Splendid fake eyelashes.
16. As an option, if you have enough money, you can use a set of Sunny Bunny Midnight lashes. (I like to just use the bottom set.)
17. Place a Sunny Bunny Inky Heart underneath your right eye.
18. For the finishing touch, put a Splendid Black Hairbow on the right side of your head.
Done! Here's my final look:
I don't know why, but i just love this look! And it's so fun to do, too. The total cost is, unfortunately, around 300 starcoins and 30 stardollars. (The total can't be exact because some steps are optional.) What do you think? Do you like? Will you buy? Comment.
Here is a lovely winter outfit and makeup palette for you!
Here is the outfit!
Off Shoulder Fair Isle Sweater, Apres Ski, 12 Stardollars
Oversized Snowflake Earrings, Apres Ski, 53 Starcoins
White Fair Isle Leggings, Apres Ski, 41 Starcoins
Charcoal Bunny Bag, Evening Falls, 15 Stardollars
Ivory Faux Fur Shag Boots, Apres Ski, 8 Stardollars
Total: 94 Starcoins, 35 Stardollars
Here's the Makeup tutorial!
Start by thickly applying a White Collection Liquid Liner for 3 Stardollars from Dot across the top of each eye. Use a Lengthening Mascara for 2 Stardollars from Dot and a Volumizing Mascara for 3 Stardollars from Dot. Use a White Collection Eyepencil for 6 Stardollars from Dot around the eyes. Rub Flame Red Blush for 8 Stardollars from Dot to give a rosy cheek look. (Like you were just playing in the snow.) Apply several layers of Golden Fleece Lipstick for 8 Stardollars from Dot for a natural look. Add Luxe Lipgloss for 24 Stardollars from LUXE for a nice shine. Use Pearl Eye Dust for 22 Stardollars from LUXE on the eyes. For the first coat, dust it full circle around the eyes. The next coats should only be applied on the top eyelid. Don't brush too far out to the edge of the face.
Total: 76 Stardollars.
What do you think? Cute? Comment.