1. Surround your eyes with a thick line of Dot Black Fluid Liner (3 sd.) Try to get the line nice and rounded at the tips.
2. Surround that line with a smokey layer of Dot Black Eye Kohl (6 sd.)
3. Maximize your lashes with Dot Volumizing Mascara (3 sd) and Dot Lengthening Mascara (2 sd.)
4. Now, at this step you can stop if you're boring and like to stick to classics, but i think the lashes need to be pumped up like in my last tutorial. So, use Sunny Bunny Lovely Lashes Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, and Bottom Right (30 sc and 20 sc each,) Splendid Eyelashes (the smaller two pairs) (30 sc each,) and Sunny Bunny Midnight Lower Lash Left and Right (6 sd each.)
5. Use Dot Shadow Eyeshadow (5 sd) and swoop a smudgy line across your top lash line that is very thin.
BAM! NOW U HAZ AWESOME SMOKY EYES!
Here's my finished product: